If interested in any position, please fill out our application (available in-house at our cash registers or HEREjob application).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.Wild Oats Printable Application
WILD OATS OFFERS A NUMBER OF BENEFITS FOR BOTH FULL TIME & PART TIME STAFF. THESE INCLUDE:
- Generous Food Benefits - Including 2 free meals while working and a $100 Wild Oats gift card ($50 for all part time employees) every month that can be used for anything in the store (for family and friends too)!
- Paid Vacation: Vacation accrues after 30 days of date of hire and accrues every hour you work, even for our part time employees!
- Direct Deposit AND we pay weekly (every Friday)!
- Health Insurance: We offer 3 different health plans with a generous employer contribution!
- Dental Insurance: An affordable plan!
- Life Insurance: A 100% employer-paid benefit available for all employees who work 30 or more hours. Eligible on date of hire!
- Retirement Account: Employer-matched Independent Retirement Accounts (IRA's)!
- Health and Wellness Program: And discounted cycling packs with Spark Cycling Studio right down the road!
- Monthly Staff Appreciation Outings: We appreciate our staff and encourage team building activities! From goat yoga, wellness classes, to kickball games, we do it all!
OPEN POSITIONS AT WILD OATS
Counter Staff (NOW HIRING Full-time or Part-Time - Year-Round Only)
Counter Staff are responsible for making sandwiches and coffee drinks, prepping and packaging orders, and offering friendly and helpful service for our customers! Candidates must be able to work a flexible schedule (including weekends)!
Support staff (NOW HIRING - Full-Time or Part-Time)
The perfect candidate should possess the ability and desire to take initiative, hold strong work ethic and pay attention to detail and consistent quality control. Everyday is a different one at Wild Oats, requiring our support team to be flexible and adaptable. Our support team is responsible for the general upkeep of the café including laundry, dishes, and maintaining a clean work environment. The team preps meat, vegetables, fruits and herbs as well as unpacks and sorts incoming deliveries. Because the support team works with all of the café's departments, we are looking for an organized worker with excellent communication skills. Experience with a meat slicer and knife safety skills is desired but not required.
Savory Cook (NOW HIRING - Full-time, year-round only)
The perfect candidate is able to work quickly, neatly, and independently as well as with a dedicated team. They should possess the ability and desire to take initiative, hold strong work ethic and pay attention to detail and consistent quality control. Our Savory Team is responsible for soups, green salads, deli salads, frozen entrees, smoothies, and our new line of fresh take home meals!
Morning Baker (Full-Time)
Do you love to bake cookies, muffins and other sweet treats? Our morning production bakers are responsible for muffins, scones, breakfast pastries, cookies, dessert bars, granola, snack mixes and more! The perfect candidate loves early mornings (and getting out early)!
Cake Baker (Full-Time)
Who doesn't want to be surrounded by decadent cakes and pies? Our production cake department is responsible for making cakes from-scratch, baking cupcakes, filling whoopie pies, and making our amazing fruit and cold pies!
Your job application request has been sent.
We will contact you soon.